There are three stages to creating an educational resource in Open Author: Write, Describe, and Submit.
Step 2: Describe your resource
Once you have written your resource, you are ready to give it a description. Describing your resource helps others find it in WISE Learn Resources.
- Write a summary of your resource in the Abstract field.
- Select the General Subjects to which the resource is applicable. You may choose more than one.
- Select the Primary User.
- Select an Educational Use. You may choose more than one.
- Select Level, Language and Material Type.
- Add Learning goals for the resource you have created.
- Enter Keywords. Note: Hit Enter after each keyword.
- Select Educational Standards and follow the drop-down prompts to add a specific tag. This is not required.
- Click the Next Steps: Submit button
See also: Write your resource